Partner with Us
Partner with us to touch more lives.
Enrol for our Correspondence Bible School.
E-Mail Sign Up
Fountain of Wisdom Ministries beliefs and statement of faith.
1. We believe in the God Head: God, the Father; Jesus Christ, the Son of God; and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God is the Creator of all things.
- We believe that mankind was created in the image and likeness of God.
2. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- We believe that Jesus came in the flesh.
- We believe He was crucified and died for the sin of the whole world.
- We believe He was buried and was raised by the power of God, for our justification.
- We believe He ascended into heaven- where He is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, making intercession for us.
3. We believe that all have sinned, and the wages of sin is (eternal) death; but the gift of God is eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in repentance from dead works and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the new birth, through believing in and confessing the Lord Jesus Christ, as the prerequisite for entering the Kingdom of God.
4. We believe the Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
5. We believe in the resurrection of the dead- the eternal happiness of the saved and the eternal damnation of the sinner.
6. We believe in the redemption of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law.
- We believe that divine healing is included in the redemption, and is available through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the 'breaking of bread' i.e. Holy Communion
7. We believe in the Authority and Power in the Name of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, We believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
9. We believe in marriage, as being between one man and one woman.
We believe in the sanctity of marriage.
10. We believe in water baptism, as a symbol of identifying with the death, burial and resurrection of Christ.
11. We believe in the Person of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the dwelling of the Holy Spirit in every genuine believer in Christ.
- We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as an experience, separate from and subsequent to the New Birth.
- We believe in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4).
- We believe in the gifts of the Spirit and in the fruit of the Spirit.
- We believe that all of these are available to believers.
12. We believe in the laying on of hands, in the name of Jesus - for healing; for the impartation of spiritual gifts; for commissioning to Ministry.
13. We believe in the Church, the Body of Christ.
We believe that the Church is built on the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets - Jesus Christ being the chief Cornerstone.
- We believe in the "Apostles' doctrine"
- We believe in the Ministry Gifts - the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and teachers; for the building and equipping of the Body.
14. We believe in the local church.
- We believe in the local church government.
- We believe every believer should belong in a local church.
- We believe in the believers' commitment to the local church through:
a. Regular church attendance.
b. Service. (Ministry).
c. Tithing and Giving.
d. Fellowship with the brethren.
15. We believe in the Great Commission.
16. We believe in the Christian's hope: the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.