Watch & listen to Rev. Kola & Funke's latest messages.
Purchase life-changing products from our E-store.
E-Mail Sign Up
The WLT Bible School
FOWM Correspondence Bible School
Bible School Courses
The Fountain of Wisdom Ministries (FOWM) runs various Bible School courses at its global network of churches. Please contact one of the FOWM offices to find out more.
Correspondence Bible School
Would you love to spend more time studying Gods Word? Not sure where to start? Our Correspondence Bible School gives you a structured approach to studying the Bible, plus it enables you to work at your own pace and study at the times that best suit you.
FOWM has created The Wisdom Life Training Centre (WLT), which is based at their Harvestime Church, UK. It has been designed for believers who want to be trained and equipped to serve God to their full potential, enabling them to fulfil their destiny.
The aim of The Wisdom Life Training Centre is to raise a generation of leaders that carry the same authority, vision, character and God connection that enabled people like David, Joseph and Esther to fulfil Gods plan for their lives.
Students will work through a total of six modules, each containing three to four core subjects. Each subject is based on the Word of God and is designed to develop the character of each student so that they can operate at their highest level of excellence in both their spiritual walk and their secular sphere of influence.
As students work through the modules they will gain a thorough understanding of the Biblical principles that they need to apply to daily living in order to achieve their full potential. Amongst these teachings, students will learn how it is essential to cultivate intimacy with God in order for them to embrace His will for their lives and tap into His enabling grace. Ultimately students will discover the deep sense of fulfilment that comes from walking in Gods will for their lives.
The purpose of module one is to lay fresh foundations in the believer.
- Apostolic Foundations
- The Power and Role of the Mind
- Winning our Warfare
The purpose of module two is to prepare the believer for service in the kingdom.
- How to Minister and Get Results
- Learning the Art of Prayer and Worship
- Unleashing the Word of Gods Power
- Understanding Pauline Epistles
- The Cross: The Place of Exchange
- Eradicating Spiritual Confusion
- Pressing into Christlikeness
- Developing Kingdom Mindedness
- Reprogramming Your Heart for Kingdom Breakthrough
- Seeking the Face of God
- The Ministry of the Spirit
- Prayer Devotional Booklets (Speaking The Blessing & Daily Devotional Booklets)
This module introduces the 5 fold ministry gifts and aims to develop spiritual sensitivity in the believer to the Spirit of God
- Understanding the Apostolic
- The Focus of the Prophetic Ministry
- The Knower on Your Inside
- Understanding Spiritual Covering
This module builds on the foundations laid in module 5 and endeavours to equip the believer to live victoriusly in a world system opposed to the things of God.
- Behind Enemy Lines
- Understanding & Operating in the Gifts of the Spirit
- How to Be an Effective Minister
- Leadership Lessons in Building Healthy Relationships
For each module students will receive training DVDs, books and student outlines. Students can also email any questions they have to the course lecturers at firstname.lastname@example.org RE: Bible School. A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded once the full curriculum (six modules) has been completed. The cost of each module is £100 or £500 if you purchase all 6 modules together.